7 Mountains Media Spirit of Christmas Parade OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
- Participants must be 18 or older at the time of entry.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Only one winner or qualifier per family or household throughout the duration of this contest.
- Employees of Seven Mountains Media, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are ineligible to enter/win a contest. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- The decision of Seven Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will be held on December 2, 2023. There will be up to 4 winners.
The 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade contest is open to participants in the following categories: Best marching band / dance group / drum corp, and best overall float.
All participants will be considered contestants of the 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade and will absolve Seven Mountains Media, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives of any liability, financial or otherwise arising from participation in the 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade promotional contest.
Prize winners will be announced following the 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade on December 2, 2023. Total giveaway amount during the 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade could be up to $1500. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, exchangeable for any other prize or cash and are legally not available for resale. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning or before the prize expires at Seven Mountains Media located at One Forever Drive, Hollidaysburg, PA . Winners must sign a release and may be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID prior to receiving their prize. Seven Mountains Media is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Seven Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Seven Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any Seven Mountains Media contest, participants agree that Seven Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will be held on December 2, 2023.
- Contest is open to eligible participants of the 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade in the following 2 categories: Best marching band / dance group / drum corp, and best overall float.
- There will be 4 winners total, as follows:
- One Grand Prize for best marching band/dance group/ drum corp will win $500.00. Second place will win $250.00
- One Grand Prize for Best Overall Float will win $500.00. Second Place will win $250.00.
- Winners will be determined by a select panel of judges at the 7MM Spirit of Christmas Parade.
- Winners will be announced on location following the parade.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- Seven Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Seven Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions made by Seven Mountains Media are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be enacted at any time and will be displayed at the participating radio stations websites: walyradio.com, froggy98radio.com, rocky1049.com, wowyonline.com, mypopradio.com, and spiritofchristmasparade.com prior to becoming effective.